Terms of Services
Please read these terms of service carefully. The use of this site constitutes the following:
• You, the user, acknowledge and understand that by accessing and using this site, you agree to these terms of services.
Should you have any questions regarding this site’s terms of services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Part A: General Information and Terms
• Part B: Ticketing and Purchasing Terms
• Part C: Complaints and General
Part A: General Information and Terms
1. General Information
For your convenience, we have listed below some general information about ourselves:
• “We” are Doral Food and Wine Festival managed by IcoUGo Productions and “us” and “our” have a corresponding meaning herein.
• The event will be held at 3000 NW 87th Ave, Doral, FL 33172
• Our telephone number is 305.954.7834
• Our email address is email@example.com
• Content means any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and tags contained on this web site;
• ECT Act represents the Electronic and Communications
• Terms of Service refers to the terms and conditions set out herein;
• We, us and our means Doral Food and Wine Festival (and, unless the context indicates otherwise, its owners, employees, suppliers, internet service providers, agents, and affiliates);
• You refers to the User of this website;
• The singular includes the plural and vice versa; and hyperlinks, which are not operational, will not in any way detract from the validity and interpretation of the Terms of services
3. General Conditions of Use for this Web Site
• You acknowledge that content submitted to this web site by other users do not represent our views and that we have not authorized nor endorsed such content. You agree not to post or transfer to our website (nor include in any message sent to our web site) any material that is unlawful or violates any third party’s rights or which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance of our or any other parties’ computer system. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligations hereunder, including, but not limited to, any claims made against us by any third party.
• We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, without notice to remove any material you have submitted to our web site and/or to suspend and/or terminate your subscription, access and/or use of any or all of the services and/or this site at any time without notice, and we will probably do so if you act in breach of these terms.
• You acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright and patent rights) in this site belongs to us, including any comments, ideas, feedback, suggestions or orders submitted by you. You hereby agree to transfer, cede and assign to us all your rights in all such materials you submit to us upon our request and to take all steps reasonably required and execute any documents to give effect to such transfer. Accordingly, any part of this site (including its source HTML code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilizing this site, meaning that you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content.
• You may only use the trademarks featured in our site for the purpose of displaying this site on your computer screen or printing out this site on your printer in accordance with condition 3 above.
• Any other use of the trademarks without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
• We, our subsidiaries, officers and employees do not make any warranties, representations or undertakings, express or implied, about the content of this site or the services provided on it or about the content of any other website which may be referred to or accessed by hypertext link from this site, and we do not endorse or approve the content of such third party websites.
• Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet any liability we, our subsidiaries, officers and employees may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access this site or use a service on this site, or to place an order or arising from any use of this site or reliance of the data transmitted using this web site, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law, even if we, our subsidiaries, officers or employees were negligent or aware of the problem in advance. In no event will we, our subsidiaries, officers and employees be liable for any loss of profits, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated saving and/or other direct or indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site, including from the placement and performance of orders, save where such liability cannot be excluded by applicable law. Finally, we, our subsidiaries, officers and employees accept no liability for any service or product advertised, supplied or otherwise promoted on this site by any third party. Our display of such services or products should not be construed as any form of endorsement thereof.
• You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees on a party and own client scale, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
• You may be required to choose a user name and a password when registering with us. You are responsible for keeping your user name and password secret. You may be required to enter your username and password every time you want to use one of our subscription services. You indemnify us from and hold us harmless against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred arising from your failure to keep your account details (such as user names, passwords and access codes) secure or from you permitting anyone else to use your account with us. You accept that you will be personally liable for all transactions concluded on your account.
Part B: Ticket Purchasing Terms
1. General Ticket Sales Info
• Official ticket sales will be done through Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/ and all policies applicable to the tickets will abide by the Terms & Conditions from their site. You can find out more about it by clicking here
2. Description and Pricing
• The details of the events (including the venues and seating arrangements) for which tickets are offered via this web site are contained on the web site. The supply of tickets offered via this web site depends upon the availability thereof. Unless otherwise stated, all prices displayed on this web site are in Euros (€). We may without prior notice change the price, discontinue the availability or change the description of venues, seating arrangements or events for which tickets are made available via this web site. Special promotions may be subject to certain additional terms and conditions.
• Although we try to ensure that the venues, seating arrangements and events that appear on this web site are displayed and described completely and accurately, we do not warrant same and disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any liability arising from any omissions and inaccuracies pertaining to such display and description. In particular, we disclaim any and all warranties as to the occurrence, suitability or quality of the seating arrangements, performances, venues or events and will not be liable for any claims arising in respect thereof, even if we have acted in a negligent or grossly negligent manner. All prices indicated as applying to tickets on this web site will be exclusive of delivery fees which will be separately charged to you in respect of all deliveries in accordance with the specified rates.
• A refund on Tickets is possible only if the event is canceled.
• There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
• The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
• All prices indicated as applying to tickets on this web site will be inclusive of VAT but exclusive of any other taxes and duties, which, unless otherwise indicated, will be charged separately.
• In the event of a cancellation, exchange, refund or replacement of tickets a stipulated handling fee may also apply.
• You will be required to provide the necessary payment details (such as credit card details) and to authorize payment of the amounts payable for the tickets ordered when submitting your booking request. Such authorization will allow us to obtain payment at any time after our confirmation of your booking. Should we be unable to duly effect such payment for any reason your booking may be canceled and your tickets may be resold to another customer without further notice.
• If the price you paid for a ticket is incorrect (as confirmed to us by the relevant Event Organiser), then, irrespective of whether such price was posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, we will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the full amount that you paid in respect of the ticket. We may similarly cancel any ticket that you were sold that we were not entitled to sell at the time you purchased it (including tickets sold before their scheduled date of release for sale) and refund to you the full amount that you paid in respect of the ticket.
4. Ticket Collection and Delivery
• Tickets must be printed and shown at the venue on entering the event. The online box office will be open until 12 hours prior to the event.
• You may sometimes elect to have your tickets delivered to you at a specified delivery address. Such delivery will generally be done by courier. Any such delivery will be subject to the courier’s contract terms (“Courier Terms”). You acknowledge and understand that you appoint the courier on such Courier Terms when you elect to have the tickets delivered to you. You will be required to pay the delivery fees charged by such courier for delivery of the tickets and such fees are not refundable under any circumstances. Our couriers will only deliver tickets within certain designated areas. If your specified delivery address does not fall within these areas we will not be able to deliver the applicable tickets to you. If your specified delivery address is within the designated delivery areas, we will endeavor to have your tickets delivered to you within a reasonable time of your booking, but we will require at least 4 (four) working days (Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays) from the date of purchase. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made during business hours on working days (Monday to Friday 08h00 to 14h00) only and may be arranged with you in advance.
• Upon delivery of tickets, you or any person accepting delivery on your behalf will be required to present the courier with your credit card for an imprint to be made and to sign a copy of the delivery note showing the items delivered, the delivery fees, VAT and the amount already paid and any amount still payable in respect of such tickets. We are entitled to assume that anyone other than yourself who receives delivery of the tickets at the specified delivery address is authorized to accept delivery on your behalf.
• Additional delivery fees may be charged for failed deliveries to the specified delivery address if nobody is present to accept delivery at a prearranged time.
6. Ticket Resales
Reselling of tickets purchased from us is strictly prohibited. Any resale of tickets purchased from us (or attempt) will entitle us to cancel such tickets and to resell them to our other customers. No ticket purchased from us may be used for advertising, promotion or competition purposes unless formal written authorization has been obtained from us, provided that even if such consent is obtained, you may not use our trademarks save as expressly authorized by us.
7. Lost, Stolen and Destroyed Tickets
The risk for loss and damage to the tickets shall pass to you upon your receipt thereof. Tickets that have been lost, stolen or destroyed will not be refunded or replaced for any reason.
8. Canceled and Rescheduled Events
• Occasionally, events are canceled or rescheduled by the Event Organiser. In such case, the Event Organiser may offer a refund or exchange of tickets for which you may be required to follow certain procedures specified by the Event Organiser. Should this occur, we will usually provide a notice on this web site or contact you to inform you of the relevant refund or exchange procedures for that event. You may also contact our Customer Care Centre for instructions.
• No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations of any tickets purchased are possible, except with the consent and on the terms of the relevant Event Organiser. In order to receive a refund or an exchange that may be offered, you will have to comply with the Event Organiser’s instructions and deadlines.
When we issue you a refund for a ticket, we will issue a refund of the ticket’s face value paid (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid). No other fees or charges will be refunded. If a refund is issued, it will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used to make the refunded purchase, then only that actual credit card will receive the credit for the refund. We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
We will endeavor to ensure that sensitive payment information (such as your credit card details) provided to us are suitably protected. For such purposes, we will implement reasonable security measures including cryptographic techniques to protect such information. However, we do not guarantee the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or that is transmitted to you and disclaim any liability arising in connection with any unauthorized disclosure of such information.
10. Warranties and Liability
• Unless the contrary is stipulated in writing, all tickets are provided without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the aforesaid, we do not give any warranties or make any representations regarding the occurrence, timing, suitability, quality or performance of any event to which your ticket(s) may relate, or in respect of the venue, admission to such venue or the seating arrangements for such venue. We also disclaim any warranty as to the effectiveness of the security measures implemented by us in respect of this web site.
In no event will our aggregate liability for all claims in connection with any transaction exceed the total amount of fees received from you pursuant to such transaction, irrespective of the cause of action (whether in contract, statute, including for gross negligence), save to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, we may cancel any one or more of your tickets forthwith if you breach any of your obligations hereunder and we may refuse to accept any further bookings from you.
Part C: Complaints and General
1. We aim to provide you with quality service. If, however, you feel that you have cause to complain, you can contact us at the email address given in section 1 of Part A above. We will try to do our best to resolve any problems that arise.
3. Our failure to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this agreement is held unenforceable or invalid by any competent authority, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
4. We will have the right to cede, delegate, transfer and assign our rights, obligations, and duties hereunder to any person and/or entity, and you hereby consent to such cession, delegation, assignment and transfer.
5. We will be excused for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any or all of our obligations hereunder as a result of an event of force majeure, including without limitation acts of God (including flood, fire, earthquake or other similar events), riots, war, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, epidemics, failure of telecommunications systems, failure of the world wide web, any outages of the internet or connection or communications thereto, governmental restraints and act(s) of legislature or any other cause outside our reasonable control.